27.8.11

More intriguing spiritual gifts

It is a spiritual gift that intrigued me, and has aroused great interest and curiosity on my part. And here I am writing in hopes that others who have experienced this gift can provide an explanation of why it happens and how. It seems that the reason it is easier to respond to the form.

Spiritual gifts are necessary for our spiritual development. Powers or functions are given by the Spirit for the spiritual development of individuals andand the Church. What we see depends on how these gifts.

Rice Cooker Reviews

There are so-called charismatic gifts such as speaking in tongues or languages, interpretation of tongues, healing, etc.

More intriguing spiritual gifts

There are also gifts of the function as the gift of being an apostle evangelist, teacher, donor, etc.

Still, there are other spiritual gifts that are not included in the first two categories I mentioned, as the gift of celibacy, the gift of interpreting dreams,gift of voluntary poverty, etc.

The gift that I will discuss now is not listed explicitly in the Bible, but is described here. You're talking about a way for some people, but it is not explicitly what I have described here. There are those who speak for seed multiplication, or equity. But the gift I'm talking about is the proliferation of things like the multiplication of the loaves and fishes in the Gospel story.

We read in the Gospels that Jesus multiplied the breadand the fish twice. In the Old Testament we read that God rained manna in the wilderness the Israelites to eat. In this sense, God multiplies food too.

However, most of us, or better, none of us saw the food they multiply before our eyes. I say "none of us" until we hear reports that, in fact, food has increased in the eyes of someone physically.

I am intrigued by this gift of the multiplication of the things that Jesus had a gift or power in the multiplication of the loaves and fishes,because it happened on some occasions, but never came under the control of my will. It 'just happened without my will or even desired.

In 1982 I was eating a bowl of rice when I realized after 15 minutes of eating the rice is still the same amount. Rice is multiplied before my eyes. I do not know. I do not want. There was a lot of rice in the pot of rice, but it multiplies my plate. What has happened only once. But who knows?it can happen again.

It's not just the food that is multiplied. The money will be multiplied. The amount involved is small, but real. Multiply usually when I need a certain amount, enough for a bus ticket, for example. I put a bill in the pocket of the given rate. I go by bus. Can I pay the driver of that bill. I can give change in your pocket. Then I realized the money account is still there, the same amount.

This happens not just once but severalalready.

The interesting thing here is that I can that this multiplication. Even pray. It just happens.

Why this proliferation of things like food or small sums of money? One answer is that this happens because a person in need.

But how is this possible? Frankly I do not know. We know of some processes of replication and propagation of the carbon copy or Xerox machine recorded, copies of images and sounds from tapes andother storage devices. But not even the real things, like food or money, they multiply without the intervention of machines.

In theory, nothing is impossible, but because there are some real and some things may be out of date is a science or religion, a theme he has to say later. Until then, can you tell us about your experience in this field.

More intriguing spiritual gifts

Recommend : Zojirushi NSRNC 18A Rice Cookers Sale